Monday, February 7

Crafternoon

After two snow days, a school dance, lots of cooooold weather and many attempted projects, I'm back. Truly, it's just laziness that gets the better of me.

On Monday, before the freezing weather came, I spent the better portion of my afternoon making a pillow case and a table mat. We have a wooden remote holder than scratches the table if it isn't set on something; something that Ellie can drag the remote holder off the table with.


This one was a little more time consuming. I think the next time I attempt a pillowcase like this, I'll work through the petals differently. I don't really like the way the light pink ones turned out.


Is it bad that I have my tax return spent on fabrics and it isn't even in my bank account yet? There is this amazing Eric Carle fabric that I want to make a crib sheet out of. But at $15/yd, I can't justify it just yet. Eight days after February 14th though, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment