Tuesday, February 22

Come on, Janna, get it together.

I tried to think about Elvis, Memphis, the Beatles or the Rolling Stones. I tried to think about hair-dos, tattoos, sushi bars and saxophones...

On that note, here's my excuse. I hated my camera, had to wait to have money to get one, got one and now am ready to rock your crafternoon socks. I have about a million projects in mind and cannot wait to get started! Things are going to be a little slow for the next two weeks as I finish up an after-school program I am working with right now. But, my oh my, will the wait be worth it!

In the meantime, here are two few flavorite (yes, flavorite) sites I came across today.

Heartsy <3 : I am in love. Think Groupon for Etsy sites. Ahhmazing.

WhoopdWhoop : Super amazing craft trade site. Your money is no good here; just trade your items with other crafters for "whoops". Welcome back to the age of bartering!

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady! I didn't know you blogged :] I'm off to check out this heartsy thing!

    ReplyDelete